Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Overdrive Tips On How to play and have fun playing Overdrive,Enhancements List and Achievements List,Properites List and Car List has been added!!!

2 posters

enhancments

bncarnd

enhancments Empty enhancments

Post  bncarnd Sun May 17, 2009 12:43 pm

Im trying to see what Im not using and get rid of. say your a level 50 and under ignitions you have 200 tall stack and 50 master blasters.will I race with both of these or is it the higher one(master blaster) the only one Im using. I know I should have the higher one for all the enhancments, but if i cant get them yet I just wanted to know if the lower one is being used or should i just sell them? I hope I made sense here. thank you for any help I can get. anybody?
    FBFBaby3

enhancments Empty Enhancements

Post  FBFBaby3 Mon May 25, 2009 8:09 am

You can only use as many enhancements as you have cars. Example: Level 50=250 cars so you can use a total of 3000 enhancements. 12 different enhancments per car. The game will go with you higher number enhancement. You can't use both. So either go with your tall stackers, or go with the master blaster but you can't use both. It goes like this 6 different type items from powertrain, 3 from suspension, 1 from weapons and 2 from miscellaneous. Very Happy

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:29 pm